Dehydrated vegetables not only have a long shelf life, but are also small in size and light in weight. They are easy to carry and transport, and they are also very convenient to eat. They are one of the important vegetables in military and tourist convenience foods. However, there are not so many instant dehydrated vegetables in stores, so we can make some dehydrated vegetables at home for spare use. So today I will teach you how to make a leafy vegetable like dehydrated spinach:
1. Wash fresh spinach, empty water with a small sieve, and let it dry in a cool place for more than 8 hours.
2. Set up a dry pot on the stove, heat the pot, but the fire must be adjusted to a low level. The temperature of the pot should not be too high, so that the hand can touch it quietly. The fire can be turned off and on.
3. Put the spinach in the pot and stir continuously for 10 minutes, try not to change the color of the spinach too much. If there is sunlight, put it in the sun for more than 4 hours.
4. Seal the package with a large bowl or microwave paper, and put it on the fresh-keeping layer of the refrigerator for 1-2 days. If you have time, you can continue to process it again in the sun and hot pot.
5. After that, put the spinach on the trip in the refrigerator. The spinach can be chopped or not. When it is eaten, it can be eaten with boiling water.
After you make the dehydrated spinach you need, if you can't eat it all at once, you should store it properly: make sure it is sealed. Whether it is placed in a bag or a sealed tank, remember to seal the mouth of the bag or the tank well to prevent moisture. Store in a cool and dry place. Light, humidity, and temperature can easily deteriorate dehydrated spinach, so keep it in a dry and cool place.