Dehydrated carrot granules processed from carrots are a main auxiliary material for various fast food, and the market demand is large, and both domestic and foreign markets are popular. The dehydration technology is simple, and it is a good way to realize the value-added of carrot processing. The technical points are as follows.
1. Raw material handling. Choose fresh. Orange-red in color. Individual plump, smooth-skinned carrots were used as raw materials, and forked, diseased spots, mechanical damage and small carrots were removed. The selected carrots are soaked and cleaned in a flowing clean water pool. First remove the spots, roots and concave dirt on the carrots, then remove the outer epidermis with a bitter taste, and finally cut off the green tops and dig out the yellow cores in the stems. .
2. Mechanical dicing. Rinse the processed carrots with water again, and then evenly send them to the vegetable cutter for dicing. The commonly processed specifications are 10, 8 and 5 mm. During the pelletizing operation, the blade should be kept sharp, and the blade spacing should be tested and adjusted frequently to prevent clumps and particle size changes.
3. Boiled with sugar. The purpose of scalding is to make the raw materials bright in color, soft in organization, eliminate odor and prevent browning. Put the carrots into boiling water and boil for 4-5 minutes, remove and drain, and evenly mix in the glucose powder to increase the color and sweetness of the finished product. The amount of sugar added is 6% to 8% of the fresh ingredients.
4. Dehydration and drying. Spread the carrots mixed with sugar evenly in the baking tray and dry at 65-75°C for about 6-7 hours. When the moisture content of the dry product is less than 8%, move it indoors to cool to room temperature, put it into a plastic bag immediately, and tie the bag tightly.
5. Sorting and packaging. Dried products are sorted and graded according to standards after removing impurities and defective products. The packing box is an export carton with a built-in double-layer plastic bag, and the film thickness is less than 0.08 mm. After the finished product is sorted and measured, it is put into a plastic bag in the box, and the bag mouth is sealed. The net weight of each box is 25 kg. Storage temperature should be lower than 14 ℃.