1. All natural:Many fruits and vegetables are seasonal, so when you can't buy them, you miss their special benefits. It is better to store dehydrated food year round than to buy frozen fruits and vegetables purchased in stores.
2. Healthy nutrition
Dehydrated foods are usually 100% natural because you are using raw dehydrated foods. Because vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, carotene, magnesium and iron, are not harmed, you can get all the benefits from food.
3. No sugar, additives or preservatives:By making dehydrated food yourself, there are no hidden sugars, trans fats, additives or preservatives.
4. Antioxidants and fiber:Dried vegetables and fruits are high in fiber. You can store them to facilitate your daily fiber intake. Like apples, cranberries, grass Fruits such as berries and mangoes retain all the antioxidants and nutritional value.
5. Very suitable for plant-based diets:Fruits and vegetables are obvious staples in any vegetarian, vegetarian or plant-based diet. Provide vitamins needed for plant dieters.The best foods for mineral and fiber intake are dehydrated fruits and vegetables. There are unlimited plant-based recipes, you can work with food dehydrators, including water,Fruit snacks, biscuits, snacks, and even dried vegetarian food.
6. Reduce waste:The dehydration process greatly extends the shelf life of food. Its validity period has been extended, and even its validity period has been extended. This saves you money, helps the environment eliminate waste, and maintains inventory on your shelves.