Dehydrated onions are made of high-quality onions produced by green onion planting bases as raw materials, processed by international leading technology, and are pure natural products. This product is rich in nutrients such as vitamins, amino acids, minerals, etc., which can resist wind and cold and promote appetite , Lowering blood sugar, lowering blood pressure, lowering blood pressure, anti-cancer and other effects, is a multi-functional health food.
1. Selection of raw materials ：Choose vegetable varieties with rich meat quality. Before dehydration, you should strictly select the best and remove the inferior, and remove the pests, rot, and shriveled parts. 80% maturity is appropriate, 2113 overripe or underripe should also be selected. Except for melons to remove the seed and flesh, other types of vegetables can be rinsed with water, and then placed in a cool place to dry, but not exposed to the sun.
2. Cutting, blanching and blanching ：cut the cleaned raw materials into slices, silks, strips, etc. according to product requirements.
shape. When pre-cooking, it varies with different raw materials. The easy-to-boil, put it in boiling water and boil it, and the hard-to-boil, put it in boiling water (the water temperature is generally above 150℃) for a while, and the general blanching 1653 time is 2 to 4 minutes. It is best not to blanch the leafy vegetables.
3. Cooling, draining, and pre-cooking vegetables should be cooled immediately (usually with cold water), so that they can quickly drop to room temperature. After cooling, in order to shorten the drying time, you can use a centrifuge to shake the water, or you can use a simple manual method to press and drain.
4. Drying ：should determine different temperature, time, color and moisture content during drying according to different varieties
5. Sub-inspection and packaging: After the dehydrated vegetables meet the requirements of the Food Sanitation Law, they can be sub-packaged in plastic bags, sealed and boxed.