How To Make Fried Dried Chili Crispy?
A chili crisp and its processing method, mainly composed of red dried chili, starch, peanuts and sugar, salt, monosodium glutamate, pepper, cumin, star anise, cloves and other seasonings mixed in a certain proportion, then fried and sprinkled with sesame seeds Prepared, the red dried chili is in the shape of filaments, and the fried mixture of starchy substances, peanuts, etc. adheres to the red dried chili. In the process, not only can starchy substances, peanuts, etc. be fully fried, crispy and cooked, but it is also not easy to fry the chili, so that the chili crisp is crispy, crispy and delicious from the inside to the outside, and has a spicy taste.
Dried chili alone won't work, it needs auxiliary materials to increase the fragrance.
Ingredients: hot peppers (red, sharp, dry), cooked peanuts, white sesame seeds, appropriate amount of peanut oil, salt, of aniseed, peppers, cinnamon.
1. Prepare utensils, add sesame seeds, peanuts, and salt;
2. Wash the red pepper, dry, and chop finely
3. If you like super spicy, you can add chili seeds, if you like red oil, you can add chili noodles.
4. When the oil is hot, pour star anise, pepper, cinnamon, and bay leaves into the oil and fry on low heat until the color changes.
5. Heat the oil just to 80% hot. Pour the oil into the preparation bowl while it is hot. Because the oil is very hot, it will boil in the bowl for a while.