Fitaky provides wholesale dried ginger chips, and consults the customer service for the details of the annual supply price, and can also process 80-120 mesh garlic powder, which can be customized according to your requirements.
Dehydrated Ginger Chips Production Process
Selection of raw materials, cleaning, washing and peeling, slicing and rinsing, blanching, drying, sorting inspection, packaging.
1. Raw material selection:The raw ginger must be fresh, consistent in shape and size, without rot or severe damage.
2. Cleaning:Before the processing, it is necessary to remove the attached tissues of sediment, impurities, pesticides and microorganisms, so that the raw materials basically meet the requirements of dehydration processing.
3. Cutting and rinsing:The raw material is cut into 2 to 3 mm thick slices. During the slicing process, the colloidal juice flowing out needs to be continuously rinsed with water to facilitate drying and dehydration and make the product color more beautiful.
4. Blanching and cooling: The blanching time is usually 2 to 5 minutes. After blanching, it should be quickly rinsed and cooled to prevent the material from softening and deforming, and losing its elasticity and gloss.
5. Drying:Usually use tunnel hot air dryer for dehydration and drying.
6. Screening:Use the screen to remove the particles, debris and impurities from the product, and then pour it onto the picking table to remove the unqualified products.
7. Packaging:It is usually packed in corrugated cardboard boxes, lined with moisture-proof aluminum foil bags or plastic bags, with a net weight of 20 kg or 25 kg per box. After the product is packaged, it should be stored in a low temperature storehouse around 10℃. The storage room must be dry, cool, free from peculiar smell and insect pests. During the storage period, the moisture content of the finished product and the pest situation should be checked regularly.