Dehydrated Red Chili Product Introduction
Red chili is a cultivated variety of cayenne pepper, belonging to the Solanaceae family. Also known as scallops, spicy eggplants, sea peppers, hot peppers, and chicken mouth peppers. A red chili also contains about 5000 international units of vitamin A, which can meet the daily demand of adults. In addition, it also contains more than 100 mg of vitamin C. These rich antioxidants can neutralize harmful oxygen free radicals in the body.Good for human health. Dehydrated red chili are bright in color, easy to use, and clean.
1. Fresh, non-polluting, and non-worm-eye red chili raw materials are currently used in the current season, and they are preliminarily selected manually and treated with pedicles removed.
1. After being flushed by the high-pressure water pump, it enters the pre-treatment console from the logistics channel.
2. After being cleaned by the washing station, perform manual treatment on the pretreatment workbench.
3. After the processed semi-finished product has passed the manual inspection, it enters the automatic vegetable cutter for shredding.
4. The chopped products are transported to the disinfection tank through the conveyor belt for disinfection and sterilization.
5. After passing through the blanching pool, undergoing high temperature discontinuation treatment, it enters the cooling pool for cooling.
6. After the centrifugal water spinner removes the surface moisture, it enters the oven for drying treatment.
7. The semi-finished products are dried in the oven. During the period, the temperature of the oven should be paid attention to as required, and there should be special personnel responsible for the stir-frying work to ensure the product
The color and moisture meet the requirements.
8. After the products are dried and cooled, they are packed in double-layer plastic bags in quantitative quantities, and the products are put into storage after being cooled again in the cooling room.